Family Court Support Workers are available in many communities across Ontario. They help victims of domestic violence who are involved in the family court process.
A Family Court Support Worker will:
- provide information about the family court process
- help you prepare for family court proceedings
- help you gather evidence about the abuse you have experienced
- refer you to other specialized services and supports in the community
- help with safety planning, such as getting to and from court safely
- accompany you to court proceedings, where appropriate.
If you live in Durham Region, please call us at 905.728.0978 or toll free at 1.866.516.3116 to make an appointment with Luke’s Place Family Court Support Workers.
If you live in another area of Ontario, please see our map of family court support services to find a worker in your community.
Luke’s Place trains Ontario’s Family Court Support Workers. If you have questions about the program, please call us at 905.728.0978 or toll free at 1.866.516.3116.