2013 was a busy year for Luke’s Place – we ran our fifth and final training of the year in Thunder Bay in November. With 20 participants, it was a vibrant and successful session, a great way to wrap up our year. We are always happy to hear what our participants have to say, and we heard a lot of great feedback after this session.
- Excellent workshop. Pamela is such a good speaker and so knowledgeable.
- Very informative. Valuable information. Always refreshing. Truly a remarkable presentation. So helpful in the work we do.
- Would love to continue to have these training opportunities. Very useful and helpful.
- Helpful to have info in lay terms.
Our third day provides training and resources for participants who wish to facilitate legal information workshops for women who have experienced abuse in their home communities. We received much positive feedback about our Day Three curriculum after our Thunder Bay session.
- I can’t say enough about how helpful this was and how everything was put together in such an organized way. It left no stone unturned and being so busy, this will help immensely. I am so grateful for this opportunity.
- This training is going to provide much needed knowledge to our community.
For more details, please contact Kate at email@example.com