Luke’s Place is offering one more training session this year – we will be in Thunder Bay on November 26, 27, and 28. This comprehensive, gender-based training focuses on family law support and advocacy for violence against women service providers.
If you are in the Thunder Bay region, there is still space available for this training – click here for full details and registration information.
We recently visited North Bay, and participants had the following comments after their training session:
- “It is really useful to have Pamela’s perspective as a lawyer, because it provides useful guidance in how best to serve my clients.”
- “Excellent training, great presenter!”
- “Very informative and well-delivered.”
- “Every component extremely useful.”
- “Good training and great tools!”
- “This workshop definitely opened my mind for new possibilities in the job I do.”
- “The whole three days was so educational and helpful.”
If you have questions about Thunder Bay or our 2014 training plans, please email email@example.com