For service providers
Luke’s Place is committed to developing and delivering high quality resources to service providers working with abuse survivors.
Our products and services are grounded in our direct service delivery experience with the diverse population of the Durham Region and informed by Ontario-wide projects, such as our work training Family Court Support Workers and Legal Aid Ontario’s lawyers and staff.
- Live Training for service providers who are supporting abused women through the family court, which we can tailor to meet the specific needs of your organization or community, available in-person, via webinar or in self-directed online formats through our training website
- Online training based on our After She Leaves Manual for service providers who are supporting abused women through the family court.
- Family Court and Beyond, a resource package to share with women which includes a wide assortment of family law information and tools, available as a printed Workbook and Court Organizer that can be purchased, or downloaded for free from the website
- Resources specifically designed for service providers:
- Our blog, with weekly postings on family law support strategies, case law, changes to the law and commentary on current events
- Webinars on family law issues