This toolkit provides clear information for advocates assisting woman abuse survivors about how to create effective emergency motions for a variety of different situations.
Table of Contents:
- Emergency Numbers and Safety Planning
- Applying for an Emergency Motion
- Form 14 Motion “Without Notice”
- Form 14A Affidavit
- Form 8 Application (General)
- Commentary Re Form 14 Motion “Without Notice”
- Commentary Re Form 14A Affidavit
- Commentary Re Form 8 Application
- Form 14A Affidavit for Follow-Up Court Appearance
- Commentary Re Form 14A Affidavit for Follow-Up
- Additional Tools
- Family History Questionnaire
The Emergency Motions Toolkit can be purchased for $15.00. Contact us to order it.
Training on emergency motions is also available for advocates. Learn more about our training options.