Luke’s Place is recognized as a provincial leader on woman abuse and family law yet sadly we operate without annualized core funding. This means we must rely on community donations and short term funding just to keep our door open and provide basic services free of charge to every woman who needs them.
In recent years we have been experiencing an exponential growth in demand for our services which has increased our need of financial support now more than ever. There are many ways you can donate financially to help us make change happen and claim a tax advantage at the same time:
- a lump sum donation
- tribute donations in memoriam or in honour of someone special
- monthly donations (annuities) starting as low as $10 per month
- planned donations of stocks (securities), life insurance and charitable trusts
- leave a legacy (bequests)
- corporate donations or sponsorships