Luke’s Place continues to grow and provide more services to more women every year. We could not have achieved such success without the support of our dedicated Board of Directors, and our legal support and fund development volunteers.
Our Board of Directors meets monthly and is responsible for:
- governing Luke’s Place mandate, vision and mission while supporting the Executive Director in strategic planning, fund development and evaluation of programs and services
- ensuring the financial health of Luke’s Place
- making certain there are sufficient and appropriate human resources in place
- directing organizational operations so they meet legal requirements
- ensuring the Board of Directors itself is working effectively
- overseeing the organizational structures and administration
Please complete our online application for board membership.
Our legal support volunteers assist women by providing them with emotional support during the complicated legal process and by accompanying them to court and other related appointments. No previous experience is necessary and Luke’s Place offers an extensive training program free of charge for all approved legal support volunteer applicants.
Please complete our online application for volunteers.
Thank you for helping to change her experience and change their lives.
Contact us today at 905.728.0978 ext. 221 or firstname.lastname@example.org
because helping with change is what we do best.
Charitable Registration Number 88761-1218-RR001