Tag: permanent resident status

Just because a woman has a child born in Canada does not mean that she can stay here. If she does not have status in Canada, she has to make an application for permanent resident status, which must be approved …

Can a woman who does not have status stay in Canada if her child is born here? Read More »

Tagged with: , ,