Emergency Motions Toolkit
This toolkit (updated in November, 2022) provides clear information for advocates assisting women abuse survivors about how to create effective emergency motions for a variety of different situations.
Table of Contents:
- Safety Planning
- Applying for an Emergency Motion
- Form 14 Motion "Without Notice"
- Form 14A Affidavit
- Form 8 Application (General)
- Commentary Re Form 14 Motion "Without Notice"
- Commentary Re Form 14A Affidavit
- Commentary Re Form 8 Application
- Form 14A Affidavit for Follow-Up Court Appearance
- Commentary Re Form 14A Affidavit for Follow-Up
- Form 35.1 Parenting Affidavit
- Commentary Re Form 35.1
- Additional Tools & Commentary
- Family History Questionnaire
- Simplified Steps in an Emergency Motion for Unrepresented Women
The Emergency Motions Toolkit can be can be purchased by women’s organizations for $17.00. Contact us to order it.
Training on emergency motions is also available for advocates. Learn more about our training options.