Court related services for custody and access issues

Visit our Family Court and Beyond website for information on court related services for custody and access issues:

  • Office of the Children’s Lawyer, which can become involved in a custody and access dispute by providing a lawyer who will represent the child, a clinician who will write a report for the court, or both
  • Parenting coordinators, who can help parents implement their parenting plan, usually after a court order for custody and access is in place
  • Supervised access program, which makes it possible for separated families to deal with some custody and access problems, particularly when there are safety concerns for either the primary parent or the children

Before dealing with court related services and agencies, be sure to read our tips.

Tagged with: , ,