Legal Service Delivery Toolkit
Does your agency provide women with:
- family law information
- support for preparing for court and managing legal bullying
- court and lawyer appointment accompaniments?
If so, would you like to increase your capacity to deliver these services?
Or, do you wish your agency had the capacity to offer such services?
Our Legal Service Delivery Toolkit can help.
Based on the Luke’s Place services offered in Durham Region, this Toolkit consists of procedural information, policies and resources for clients. Designed for women’s agencies in Ontario, it will strengthen and enhance your legal support services.
- Early Information Sessions on Family Law
- How to prepare for a session
- Resource packages for women
- Presentation slide shows and speaking notes
- Evaluation form
- Family Law Information Workshops – each workshop package includes speaking notes, resource packages for women and an evaluation form
- Family court processes
- Completing court documents
- Managing a legal bully
- Presenting evidence of abuse
- Working effectively with a lawyer
- Working with court related services
- Family Law Networking Group
- How to prepare for and facilitate the group
- Tips on working as a group
- Participant interview questions
- Evaluation form
Policies and Procedures
- Programs and services
- Recordkeeping, confidentiality and protection of privacy
- Working with volunteers
Legal Support Worker Services
- Case management model and procedure
- Consent forms, waivers and confidentiality agreements
Legal Support Volunteer Coordination
- Job description
- Application and training process
- Hiring checklist
- Accompaniment process and form
Pro Bono Clinic
- Procedural documents for creating a pro bono legal clinic for your agency, with service forms and waivers
To access the Toolkit
Contact us to purchase access to the Toolkit.
The family law information provided in the Toolkit is specific to Ontario.
The Toolkit is available only to organizations that serve women who have been subjected to abuse.