Thanks to YOU,
Ontario women were able to access the support they needed for their family law issues and receive important information about ongoing changes to court operations over the last year. This means that more women had a better understanding of their legal rights, the family court process, and their legal issues. Women were more empowered to speak in court and to participate in other court processes. They were better informed in planning and preparing for their case going forward. All of this was critical in achieving better and safer outcomes for them and their children.
TOGETHER, we can help them stay safe in 2024!
With your support for 2024, women will receive:
- access to an expanded and enhanced family law resource room, offering Durham women a safe and accessible space with computers, fax service, and internet for completing court documents and women across Ontario a virtual space to safely complete court documents and access resources
- critical and timely support for women needing to file an urgent or emergency motion and support for early follow-up court processes
- support to develop safety plans
- access to free summary legal advice through our Pro Bono Legal Clinic
- critical information through regular legal information sessions to help them understand their rights and navigate the family law system